Friday, March 6, 2009

home sweet home

Home...such a relaxing word...i am sure we all get that close-up smile on our face on the very mention of home.I completed my school and college from my my home only..so i "normally" liked my home as all of us like.

Then i was very happy since i got job in hyderabad...
was very excited to live independently...
I always thought "freedom" was the word...
my parents came with me to hyd...i was settled there and then they left...
......then things stared striking my head
how on the earth am i going to manage "all this"
for many mrng i woke up with swollen eyes..(since i cried at night and could not sleep)
every day i talked to them so that i could...survive
then slowly things stared going on right track(is it?)
i started living
i managed myself
i became more punctual
more sincere
and more lively
and in this learning phase...my love and respect for my parents grew rapidly
i found out their real value
i started missing(also liking)those small scolding from them
when i had to purchase gift for them someone asked me.."...what is the range.." and i was
blank faced..."anything" was the reply
i wanted to do something that would make them actually happy(more than making them proud i want them to be happy)
i do so many things for their happiness but i am not satisfied...and i dont even want to.

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    Feels amazing to see you here dear.
    Welcome to the thoughts consortium.
    I have always felt the purity of your thoughts.
    And I thought that it would be wndrful whn u write.You have kept my faith:)
    Hmmmm.Home.And yes parents,the 1s who atually make home Sweet home.
    Yes,dear one should never be satiated,coz 1 can never be satiated in keeping them happy.This should always continu.Coz watever we do would always stand small in frnt f dem....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thers no freedom without responsiblities sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) hmmm.. very typical of u..home sweet home.. But u r grown up now.. Lucky to ahve met u now..after u have grown up.. :) haha
    Well written truths of life sweety.. :)

    ReplyDelete