Monday, March 16, 2009

This smell reminds me ..of.....

yup this happens with me
i have many memories....associated with smell..

there is one particular "smell of school"... that too my primary school..
whenever i go to some primary school(yup not all) the smell reminds me of my school days

there is a smell that reminds me of my tuition place
the smell of air of march-april reminds me of exams

there is a smell that reminds me of my school sir(he was a hunk..:))

some smell reminds me of as if my papa(father) is very angry and about to scold me...altough i am in pune and he is in jodhpur)

then there are "normal" smells of rain,baking roti,smell of new note books,some perfume..that reminds me of different occasions

all this may be weird for others
but for me it is very important
it keep me in touch with my sweet memories when i am far away from my dear ones
i never told this to anyone but i wanted to express this...that smell is so important
and so i thought that blog is the best place...

2 comments:

  1. hamari saanso me aaj tak vo...hena ki khushboo mehek rahi hai;)...
    this smelly blog reminds me f' a guy who was in our class...weirdo!!!
    how tht stinkpot was mad abt u RT....remember...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smell indeed.Still the smell of earthrn watery sand,the smell of the water of a desert cooler,of mangoes of new text books,all on dat particular nyt.
    Thanks aarti 4 bringing all dt bak 2 my mind.Nice post;)

    ReplyDelete