Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Soch rahi hu kise batoo is ladki ka naam...........

Today i will tell u about her...
tell u about her... or will tell myself about her....dunno kaha se shuru karu
she takes care of me so much... take care as in take care ..such that even she doesn know abt it
and she want to save me from this "tuff" world ...and yes she does..
she is always there for me..(yes dear not only there but here and where ever i need her..some times she is there even before i want her to be there...she undestands that thing which i have not yet uttered)
i always want to give her something...something that will make her feel special..will make her feel how important she is for me and for all the people around her.....
but i guess since i "want to " so i am not able to
and she will do this so casually....
i have heard people saying"two gals can never be too gud frnds"
thnx dear for giving me a reason to prove them wrong
one of my and her frnd told me.."there is something so gud abt ur frndship and i really like it so much"..thnx again dear
our bestest talks are abt other
it is so much fun critizing other..i mean analysing others..
and singing beautiful songs soo soooo badly
but i luv it
my parents and relatives and so very satisfied if she is it with me
they are satisfied that i am safe
safe from this "tuff" world
i dnt know what i will do without her
actually dnt know
at tyms she becomes my true frnd truest fnd she she doesnt talk to him and her or lets say hims and hers......
but ya she does understands that i do not wnt her to take any more "even i am not talking to him/her"
i really wish that she gets so much fun and love and joy and happiness and proud
hope she get what she deserves and desire...
she....my dear..................
luv u so much

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tum dono jane sach me so jao..varna shradha aa jayegi

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar mera guess kaise galat ho gaya .... shit yaar ............ MALIK ko kaise bhul sakte hai yaar harsha ... Malik hona chaheyee na am I right AARTI...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @maglomaniac
    thanks harsha ..i hope tere bhi 1 aadha frnd hoga aisa to ..waise to tu itna ladakoo hai k no frnd he hai tere...
    @crack..so gai
    @A-Key to success maan ja
    kabhi to sudhar ja
    bhag ja
    yaar net jaise jagha pe to bakhsh diya kr.
    thnx for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Aarti,

    Harsha here.

    Maine to tujhe subah hi 3 naam bata die the;)
    Waise I always wanted not to believe in the words jo sab kehte hai-Ladkia kabhi achi frnds nae ban sakti.
    But I was finding it hard to believe coz I wasnt gettin anything to substantiate my feelings.
    And then I saw you ppl together.
    And den I knew right dere.I quote ur frenshp to all those frends f mine who say gals cant be friends.
    Coz I have seen girls as friends and that too the very best.Iti achi ki if 1 of u is in problem the other wont even bat an eyelid b4 cumin 2 meet d oder.And I have seen the bonding.
    May u have d bestest frenship lambi lyf jitti n I knw u wud surely have.
    I too hope that your frens gets wat they deserve and desire:)

    ~Harsha

    ReplyDelete